Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask-Box of 5
Hydrating And Soothing
The Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask is designed to soothe, support and strengthen stressed skin. This mask is infused with complexes that are inspired from wound-healing processes. The superior bio-cellulose body, initially used to treat burn victims, acts as a second skin that encourages superior penetration of ingredients. Alongside a blend of botanical and synthetic actives, the mask works to support a plumper, brighter and calmer appearance within the complexion.
- SEA ANEMONE PEPTIDE: Calms inflammation and irritation within the skin.
- ECTOIN: An amino acid derived from microorganisms in extreme conditions that acts as an environmental shield to the skin.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA: Supports collagen synthesis and improves the tensile strength of skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- LIQUORICE ROOT: Brightens, tones and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- N-ACETYL CYSTEINE: Prevents oxidative damage and inflammation as well as playing a vital role within repair processes of the skin, providing an optimum environment for collagen and elastin production.
**Box Of 5